🏄Wakeboarder Rides Into Native Waters 🏄
Hi STMers! 😎
In my first follow along (Wakeboarder Trying to Get Some POPs Working) I said I would like to move into native as soon as I get profitable and consistent with sweepstakes. Thanks to you many of you guys here, I’m happy to say I’m entering a new chapter in my AM carrier. 🙂 I decided to get into Native and COD offers. In the next few months, I will invest all the profit from sweepstake camps into COD offers and find something that’s a bit more stable and rewarding. :p
As I did with my sweepstake follow along, I will try to document and share with you guys as much as possible.
Let’s start with a list of things that I did until today.
- Read the most popular threads on STM
- Opened accounts with COD networks: AdCombo, Magic Hygeia, M4TRIX Networks
- Switched mobile.Adplexity to native.Adplexity
- Opened and funded account on MGID
- Talked with AMs about popular offers/categories
- Spent 30 min/day in Adplexity to get a filling what hot right now
- Opened a small mastermind group for COD offers
- Opened an account also on MadSociety because most of the users there are into native
- Get in touch with MGID rep
Today I’ve uploaded the first 3 offers to MGID.
How did I pick my first offers?
1) MGID Traffic Insights
MGID has one great feature where you can insights for specific GEO (avg. bid, volume, trend). Based on this data I decided to start looking for TH and ES offers.
2) Find popular offers w ...